- Utah Metal Roofing Manufacturer Finding Ways To Pay It Forward
- National Coatings Enhances their Reach in Northern Texas
- Metal of Honor Awards: Vote For The Best Supplier In The Metal Roofing Industry!
- ABC predicts continued construction industry growth in 2015
- Englert Names New Pittsburgh FSC Manager
- Palram Opens New Logistics Center
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects
Author Archives: By Sue Marquette Poremba
Amish builders, at least in Pennsylvania, have a reputation for high quality and efficient work. When asked about that, Sylvan Stoltzfus says he doesn’t think Amish building companies are any different from any other post-frame building companies. But, he concedes, the Amish have a different work ethic and it creates a different type of labor pool. But it is the type of work ethic other general contractors value and will seek out for subcontracting work.