- IMETCO acquires Martin Fireproofing
- DBCI launches 3000 Series Door for moderate to high-wind loads
- Let it breathe: The importance of ventilation in the wood-framed structure
- Metal to the rescue for refugees
- Randy Ridenour: Winner of the 2014 Bernon G. Perkins Award
- NFBA recognizes 2014 Buildings of the Year
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects
Author Archives: Renee DuFore Russell
Needing a job, one man took his 30-years of experience and turned it into a creative venture that is paying dividends
Excellence deserves to be recognized — and rewarded. Take a moment to cast a vote for the 3 industry suppliers who do a good job for your company. Who can you always depend on to come through when you need them? Read more
Whether it’s a high-flown luxury building or a down-to-earth metal ‘box,’ airplane hangars come in many sizes and styles
A highlight of the Frame Building Expo is a hotly-competitive nail pounding event. Check out this year’s top times!
A member of the National Frame Building Association board of directors, Bob Brisky was inducted into the Rural Builder Hall of Fame at the 2010 Frame Building Expo held in February in Louisville, Ky.
Educator Daniel Hindman, Ph.D., accepted the Rural Builder Hall of Fame award at the 2010 Frame Building Expo in Louisville, Ky.
A Maze Nails Company employee for 34 years, Tom Koch took his place in the Rural Builder Hall of Fame during the Frame Building Expo held in Louisville, Ky.