Suppliers with product demonstrations at this year’s Frame Building Expo March 2-4 have released details on the products they’ll be presenting. They include:
- Atlas Bolt and Screw: "The advantages of the WASP Fastener, a new and innovative woodscrew"
- EPS: "Pre-assembled frame walls"
- Fabral: "Proper installation of residential metal roofing"
- Marco Industries: "The Marco Weather Tite System: Ventilation products with extreme durability, energy-efficiency, and outstanding warranties"
- Metal Sales Manufacturing: "The application of architectural concealed direct-fastened roof panels"
- MWI Components: "Sliding door latches cross buck and window trims, Dutch door features"
- SFS Intec: "Successful fastener installation"
In addition, Atlas Bolt and Screw will host a Screw Driving Competition and Maze Nails will host a Nail Pounding Competition.
For more live product demonstration details check out the Demo Schedule.
Whether you’re involved in post-frame, metal frame, masonry, or any other type of town-and-country low-rise construction, respond today to this FREE subscription offer to Rural Builder and stay ahead of the industry curve!