It’s 75 days until the opening of Frame Building Expo in Louisville, Ky. (That’s February 17, if you’re chronologically challenged.) The Expo, in the Kentucky Convention Center, runs through February 19.
This show is promised to be one worthy of the invitation "Bring The Whole Crew!"
Latest update on plans and programs includes:
• Post-frame diaphragm design course taught by NFBA Technical Advisor Harvey Manbeck, PE PhD, especially for members of the architect/design community.
• More than 25 hours of education programming on many topics.
• Building of the Year and Rural Builder Hall of Fame Awards.
• Keynote speaker Paul Montelongo, a construction "insider" who will tell how to "Harness the Business Power in You."
• Christians in Construction breakfast.
Registration is now open and attendees who sign up by January 21 get the best deals.
Visit the NFBA web site or call NFBA headquarters at 800-557-6957 for details.