Graber Post Buildings, Inc., drew approximately 400 people to its recent two-day open house at the manufacturing complex in Daviess County, Ind.
Highlights of the event included:
• Information session about the Energy Star program;
• Training program for installation of metal roofing including Graber’s standing seam and Decra metal shingles;
• Seminars covering various topics of hot-button issues affecting the current post-frame industry;
• Awards and recognition of top customers;
• Fellowship and networking among Graber Post’s nationwide network of wholesale customers and distributors;
• Plant tours.
Another feature of the open house was a chartered bus trip to SDI (Steel Dynamics) in Jeffersonville, Ind., and a tour of the facility. SDI is a supplier of steel coils to Graber Post and also applies the Akzo-Nobel paint system to those coils.
Several industry vendors also provided displays and information about the products Graber Post manufactures and distributes to the post-frame industry.