Enter your favorite post-frame building in the distinguished Building of the Year (BOY) contest. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get your best project noticed! Any building erected by an NFBA member builder in 2012 that uses post-frame construction in a minimum of 50 percent of the building structure is eligible for this award. Click here to download BOY application.
Benefits of Winning
• Winners will be recognized at a prestigious awards luncheon at the 2013 Frame Building Expo.
• Winning entries are also recognized in Frame Building News magazine and in NFBA’s new photo gallery.
• Winning photos will be featured on the Expo trade show floor for more than 1,000 of your industry peers to view.
• You can proudly display your Building of the Year plaque at your office to showcase your company’s high-quality work.
• Winners may use their accomplishment as a marketing tool — impress your customers and win new projects.
Entries are due Dec. 3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call NFBA Member Services at 800.557.6957 with any questions.