ATAS, a leading manufacturer of metal roofing, wall and ceiling panels, offers four metal shingle products: Rumba Shake is a Bermuda style shake facsimile; Advanta is a simulated dimensional shingle available with a print coat that can add more visual depth; Castle Top a diamond shaped shingle; and a Standing Seam Shingle.
All DECRA stone-coated steel profiles have a 50-year limited warranty, a 120-mph wind warranty and Class 4 impact resistance. Offering six profiles, including three with hidden fasteners, DECRA is available in a variety of uniquely blended colors. Villa Tile, Shake XD and Shingle are easy to install using DECRA’s “Cut & Tuck” technology. DECRA Roofing Systems are aesthetically pleasing, low maintenance and offer long-lasting protection and flexibility for residential or light commercial projects.
In 2009, Edco introduced two panels to its ArrowLine roofing product line. The two panels are based on Edco’s original ArrowLine Shake and Slate panels. Edco takes the shake or slate panel and enhances the panel with lighter and darker tones that complement the base color. This process creates a natural blended look that has more curb appeal than solid color panels. ArrowLine Enhanced Shake is available in four blended colors while the ArrowLine Enhanced Slate comes in three blended colors.
Metro Roof Products
Metro produces lightweight (1.5 pounds per square foot) stone-coated Galvalume Plus steel roof systems. The product range has four profiles, providing the right look for any architectural style. Metro Shingle delivers the look of asphalt laminates, while Tile, Roman and Shake create a traditional clay tile or hand-split wood shake impression without the weight and fire danger. All Metro products are backed by a 50-year limited warranty covering 120-mph winds, Class 4 hail resistance and a 25-year limited appearance warranty.
RHEINZINK tiles include flat-lock, square and diamond-shaped tiles. Flat-lock tiles are primarily used for large façade surfaces. This is where their visual impact is most impressive. The square and diamond-shaped tiles comprise the group of RHEINZINK small tiles. Due to the small size of individual components, design solutions can even be found for geometrically complicated buildings. Among other things, traditional cladding of roof dormers, chimney heads or roof edges with small tiles is not a problem.
- “the idea book” by Metal Roofing Magazine available digitally for free viewing!
- Size matters (especially when it comes to gutters)
- Cover Story: Metal Shingles, the standing seam alternative
- MRA Update: Adopting a focus on larger — and growing — audience
- Crew foreman of the month: Kole Kroft
- Post-Frame R&T: Fall arrest system testing
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects