- Advanced Architectural offers new product line and redesigned website
- MFM Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal receives Miami-Dade approval
- Fort Lauderdale SIP Conference offers AIA credits
- New hangers install over two layers of drywall
- LMCurbs reaches 20-year milestone as strategic distributor for S-5!
- Virginia Tech course addresses post-frame design issues
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects
The popularity of metal buildings is explored through news, features and product profiles, geared toward the professional builder.
Coshocton, OH: MFM Building Products, a manufacturer of a full envelope of waterproofing and weather barrier products for the building industry, recently announced that its Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal™ high temperature roofing underlayment has been formally approved by … Read more »
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. — S-5!®, the well-respected authority on attachment technology for the metal roofing industry, is proud to announce its twenty-year association with LMCurbs®, the single-source supplier of top-of-the-line metal roofing accessories. Impressively, LMCurbs has sold over eight million … Read more »
The story of how Metalmaster Roofmaster began as a small gutter and downspout business and grew into one of the largest commercial sheet metal and roofing contractors in North America is told in a six-page article in the March issue … Read more »
A time lapse video published Jan 13, 2014 on YouTube by GalaxyFBO. This incredible video shows the year-long construction process of the new Galaxy FBO at the Lone Star Executive Airport (KCXO) in Conroe, Texas.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has issued the final report for its technical investigation of the May 22, 2011, tornado that struck Joplin, Mo.—the deadliest tornado in the United States in the 64 years that official records … Read more »
In Ingelside on the Bay, Texas, along Corpus Christi Bay, residents are questioning the issue: when is a metal building a pimple? According to an article on aransaspassprogress.com, an increasing number of large metal buildings in residential areas are popping … Read more »
While on the roof, roofers are difficult to reach. But by having a professional receptionist answer their phones, roofing companies can now present a professional image and convert business at a higher rate than before. Traditionally, if customers are in … Read more »
INDIANAPOLIS – Firestone Building Products Company, LLC, a leading manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive “Roots to Rooftops” portfolio of products, announced today its existing UNA-CLAD™ Delta Concealed Fastener Panels are now available in perforated profiles. The Delta Series, an … Read more »
- By Sharon Thatcher – When Tri-M Construction got its first opportunity to general contract a project in a high-end air community near Benton, Kan., it did so in a big way. What resulted was the largest project thus far … Read more »
- By Charles Praeger – It’s not always easy to check every box on a client’s check list. Some customers need guidance to understand what is feasible, as well as reassurance to validate decisions. For those with safety as the … Read more »