Engineered to revolutionize fall protection anchorage attachment on standing seam roofs, this patented, non-penetrating design of this life saving device is unlike anything currently available. The SSRA1 consists of a solid 6061-T6 aluminum body with 12 stainless steel set screws. The standard assembly also includes a 5,000 lbs certified d-ring for single-man attachment.
The SSRA1 has several distinct advantages for homeowners, building owners and contractors including:
- Only 4.5 lbs! World’s lightest OSHA/ANSI 5,000lbs certified anchor. Installs in minutes with basic hand tools. Can be used for temporary or permanent attachment without penetrating the panels.
- Patented, universal fit design works on over 500 standing seam panel profiles with no reassembly required! Fits t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, etc. No other anchor fits as many profiles. List of compatible profiles can be found at www.FallPD.com.
- ANSI ASTM B-117 salt spray tested, non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components. Can be powder coated to color match roofs for permanent installations.
- Made in USA with a lifetime life saving warranty.
- Clean, low profile attachment to the seam minimizes tripping hazards and is less obtrusive on permanent attachments.
- OSHA/ANSI tested to 5,000 lbs in ALL directions of pull. Workers can access both sides of the roof without having to reposition the anchor. Test report can be reviewed at www.FallPD.com.
- The only certified component system for mounting just about anything to a standing seam roof. The interchangeable mount allows for attachment of devices from various fall protection manufacturers. Can be used for attachment of roof jacks, walk boards, SRLs, horizontal lifelines, ladder anchoring, etc.
“The SSRA1 is a revolutionary product allowing homeowners, building owners and contractors to work safely on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels. To my knowledge, the SSRA1 is the strongest, lightest, most universal fit, certified standing seam anchor and it’s now available for worldwide retail sales. Domestic and International distributors and OEM fall protection manufacturers are encouraged to inquire.” says Howie Scarboro, CEO at Fall Protection Distributors, LLC.
For additional information contact Howie Scarboro, CEO – Fall Protection Distributors, LLC at 423.999.0107 or Howie@FallPD.com.