InterWrap recently showed its new and improved Titanium UDL25 featuring a Sure-Foot slip resistant walking surface at the International Roofing Expo (IRE). Now all Titanium models of underlayment incorporate the same patented slip resistant nodular walking service that has helped put Titanium underlayment at the leading edge in the industry.
UDL25 is a highly engineered and coated woven synthetic roofing underlayment designed for use under primary roofing materials in sloped roof applications. It’s a performance and value grade 15 mil product for use under all: metal, shake & shingle roofing.
The new UDL25 upgrade includes the following features and benefits:
- A New Lifetime Limited Warranty – see website for details
- UDL25 is 14 times stronger than 30 lb felt
- It meets and exceeds ASTM D226, ICC ES, and CAN/CSA A220.1
- Its Miami-Dade and Florida Building Code Approved
- It contributes to LEED, and is 100 percent recyclable
Titanium UDL25’s advanced polymers combine to deliver a uniquely gray synthetic roofing underlayment that can be used under primary roofing materials to replace oil saturated felt. Gray technology provides for a cooler roof and one of the best UV exposure properties in the marketplace.