EagleView Technologies, the leader in aerial 3D roof measurements, launches an enhanced website that features easily accessible order and report history, streamlined check out process and overall improved user interface (UI) experience.
As the first and leading aerial 3D roof measurement company, EagleView continues to lead the market with this enhanced website. Customers now have the ability to retrieve reports ordered anytime from anywhere. Using the proprietary “My EagleView” section of the website, customers have 24/7 access to their order and report history along with account and financial summaries. The simplified checkout process is complimented with larger maps for ease in locating and confirming building locations.
The enhanced EagleView website also offers thorough and detailed product information along with easier navigation. A new roof complexity chart is an easy reference when determining types of roofing for report ordering. With an overall improved look and feel, the site is a prime example of web 2.0 architecture.
“We are committed to providing state of the art technology for our customers,” stated Chris Barrow, president and CEO of EagleView Technologies. “The disruptive technology of aerial 3D roof measurements must be complimented by ongoing innovations for delivery and storage of reports. This new site offers a consistent archive for our customer’s reports and history. More importantly, it provides a robust framework for us to be able to implement exciting new features in future releases. It is vital to the ongoing growth of this technology and the ease in which the market can use aerial 3D measurements.”
About EagleView Technologies
Headquartered in Bothell, Wash., EagleView Technologies, Inc. invented the concept of aerial 3D roof measurements. This proprietary patent-pending software and process provides detailed calculations that offer the highest accuracy and precision of any measurement method. EagleView is currently in its sixth generation of aerial measurement software. With the EagleView reports, roofing contractors and insurance adjusters see significant improvement in measurement accuracy along with dramatic increases in profitability. For more information contact EagleView Technologies at (866) 659-8439 or at www.eagleview.com.
- Utah Metal Roofing Manufacturer Finding Ways To Pay It Forward
- National Coatings Enhances their Reach in Northern Texas
- Metal of Honor Awards: Vote For The Best Supplier In The Metal Roofing Industry!
- ABC predicts continued construction industry growth in 2015
- Englert Names New Pittsburgh FSC Manager
- Palram Opens New Logistics Center
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects