The new 11,340 square foot facility features more than 10,000 square feet of warehouse space, a spacious showroom, a new high tech machine repair and diagnostics center and three convenient loading bays including two loading docks and one ground level loading bay to better service customers. The bigger facility will be able to warehouse more roofing products including additional sheet lines and will allow the company to provide more extensive service to its Ohio customers.
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects