Sign up by Dec. 31 to receive $100 off membership and benefits valued at more than $1,500!
In your New Member Kit, you will receive the latest technical manual CD, The NRCA Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems—2012 . This CD provides you with comprehensive information about the design, materials and installation techniques applicable to low- and steep-slope roof applications, in addition to more than 570 construction details. The CD of technical manuals includes four manuals:
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems—2012
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof Systems—2011
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing, Condensation Control and Reroofing—2010
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems—2009
When you join NRCA by Dec. 31, you also will receive:
- A complimentary listing in NRCA’s online Membership Directory and online referral service
- Access to exclusive members-only online information at www.nrca.net
- Free subscriptions to Professional Roofing magazine, NRCA’s official monthly publication
- A national health care program offering coverage options at extremely competitive rates
- Priority access to NRCA’s highly skilled experts for answers to questions about roof system performance, safety and government regulations
- Significant discounts on publications, training materials and educational programs, including a tailored New Member Kit
- Valuable job leads from thousands of consumers who search the Find a Contractor section of NRCA’s website each month
- Representation at the local, state and national level as NRCA lobbies heavily for fair and reduced regulatory practices to help you comply with government regulations applicable to your business
NRCA has been the professional voice of the roofing industry since 1886 and continues to be the association of choice for roofing professionals worldwide. With more than 3,700 members, NRCA is the leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technical assistance, advocacy, publications, programs and support that help your business grow.
Join by Dec. 31 and save $100 off dues and receive benefits valued at more than $1,500. Questions? Please call NRCA’s Membership Department at (800) 323-9545. We look forward to welcoming you to NRCA soon.