The Metal Construction Association held annual elections for its officers and board of directors this past week at the 2013 Annual Meeting in Rancho Mirage, CA. The 2013 Board of Directors includes:
- Chair: Todd E. Miller, Isaiah Industries, Inc.
- Chair-Elect: Karl Hielscher, Metl-Span, LLC
- Secretary: Norbert Schneider, Umicore Building Products
- Treasurer: Ed Karper, Akzo Nobel
Also serving on the Executive Committee are:
- Market Development Chair: Renee Ramey, Steelscape
- Technical Committee Chair: Bill Croucher, Fabral
- Metal Roofing Alliance President: Bill Hippard, Precoat Metals
- Ken Buchinger, MBCI
- Jim Bush, ATAS International
- Jerry Hatley, Everlast Metals
- Earl Hernandez, SFS intec
- Donna Leger, Central States Manufacturing
- Dale Nelson, Roof Hugger
- Brian Partyka, Drexel Metals Inc.
- Roger Sieja, Wismarq Corp.
- Vlad Sobot, Sobotec
- Don Switzer, Steel Dynamics
- Jim Tuschall, Tuschall Engineering
Hernandez, Leger, Nelson and Sobot are all new additions to the board this year. “MCA welcomes our new board members and looks forward to their contributions,” says Todd Miller, MCA chair. “We are honored to have such a talented group of metal construction industry professionals.”
More information on the MCA Board of Directors is available at www.metalconstruction.org.