- Wayne Dalton doors to be featured on HGTV, Science Channel programs
- AWC announces self-directed study program
- RHEINZINK Roof Helps Replicate 16th Century Look and Feel for New Barn
- METAL ROOFERS: WHAT’S YOUR OUTLOOK FOR 2015?
- Time lapse video: Minnesota McDonald’s constructed in 3 minutes
- Construction Backlog Indicator Reaches Another All-Time High
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects
MR February/March 2013
The February/March 2013 Issue of Metal Roofing Magazine offers ideas on how to retrofit with metal.
This issue also includes tips on how to sell your customers to the proof that metal stands up to Mother Nature.
SUBSCRIBE to Metal Roofing Magazine
Manufacturers do their best to ensure products can handle big winds / Metal roofing stands up to the forces of nature as well as or better than any type of roofing material and you should know how to sell that … Read more »
Edwards Roofing employs Roof Huggers with Petersen Aluminum panels for successful re-roofing project on air force base / Leaks are a pretty good indicator you have a problem. Eglin Air Force Base Building #253 was erected with metal walls and … Read more »
After 10 years, I and E Specialties fixes problem a consultant said it could not fix / It took longer than it should have, but I and E Specialties finally got the chance to stop the leaks in the roof … Read more »
Berwald Roofing fabricates, curves and installs Garland’s R-Mer panels for Minnesota ice arena / Like many community ice arenas across the country, the New Hope Ice Arena in New Hope, Minn., needed some major renovations. The facility, built in the … Read more »
The readers have spoken. When they indicate they like something, it must be a good thing. Each year in Metal Roofing Magazine, we present the most current information on a variety of products — underlayments, roll formers, fasteners, metal roofing … Read more »
Become a Metal Roofing Alliance Quality Contractor / By Bill Hippard, MRA president / Homeowners in need of a new roof have a wide range of choices in products and contractors. Smart contractors know being on the top of the … Read more »
On August 28, 2011, when the Williams River rose to historic heights during Tropical Storm Irene, the Bartonsville Covered Bridge, built in 1870, in the village of Bartonsville, in Rockingham, Vermont, lost its battle to the raging waters. The swollen … Read more »
VMZinc, a leading specialist in innovative zinc products manufactured and sold by the Building Products Unit of Umicore, opened a new training facility and warehouse in Durham, N.C., located at 2320 Presidential Drive, Suite 110. With 3,300 square feet and … Read more »