The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association will hold its 62th Annual Convention, Making Connections in the Heart of the Midwest, October 26 -28, 2011 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill.
The education program includes sessions from dynamic industry experts including:
Kelly Luckett, LEED AP GRP, President of Green Roof Bocks, Keep the Roofer in Vegetative Roofing
- Mark Graham, Associate executive director of Technical Services, National Roofing Contractors Association, Will the New Green Code Have You Seeing Red?
- Dave Harrison, Harrison Consulting, Leadership Development: Investing in Yourself, Your Organization, and the Next Generation
- Rene Dupuis, PhD PE, SRI Consultants, Test Results for Modified Bitumen Physical Properties Study
- Gary Auman, Dunlevy, Mahan & Furry and MRCA Legal Counsel, Fall Protection for Steep Slope and Other Safety Issues
- Michael Smith, CARE Central Region Training Manager, CARE Program for Superintendent and Foremen. This event is at no charge for MRCA Members and a minimal fee of $50 for non-members.
With a focus on building future leaders, the MRCA Young Contractor’s Council will host two special events during the conference:
- YCC Forum: Leadership that Overcomes Challenges
- YCC and MRCA Past President’s Networking Reception
The annual convention is open to both commercial and residential roofing companies, roofing consultants, and key decision makers.
Special pricing options make it easy to bring your whole crew. Exhibit hall passes are available at no charge. Visit the MRCA website for more information on MRCA and its programs. www.mrca.org