Ram Commercial Trucks has been named the official truck of the 2013 International Roofing Expo, taking place February 5-7, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas USA.
Covering all segments of the roofing industry, attendees are made up of commercial and residential contractors, builders, remodelers, building owners, facility managers, manufacturers, architects, engineers and other ancillary industry professionals.
“We are thrilled to have RAM Commercial Trucks as the official truck of the International Roofing Expo,” said Lindsay Roberts, Group Director of the Expo. “The durable features that embody RAM trucks make it a natural fit for our audience who relies on trucks to haul their equipment on a daily basis.”
A RAM truck will be on display in a prime location at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center all three days of the show, allowing attendees and exhibitors a first-hand opportunity to experience the powerful vehicle’s innovative capabilities.
With its sponsorship, RAM Commercial Trucks joins Dataforma, USG and Sika Sarnafil as major exhibiting sponsors of the International Roofing Expo.
The official show sponsor is NRCA; the official show publication is Roofing Contractor; and the official residential publication is Replacement Contractor.
Registration for the International Roofing Expo can be made at www.TheRoofingExpo.com/attendee, where information is accessible 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
For information about the Int’l Roofing Expo, please visit www.TheRoofingExpo.com/attendee or call 972.536.6415 or 800.684.5761. Additional show information can be found on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/RoofingExpo, LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1963938, Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/RoofingExpo, Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/RoofingExpo, and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/RoofingExpo. Twitter users can follow the show using #RoofingExpo or @RoofingExpo.
About International Roofing Expo
The International Roofing Expo is the must-attend event for commercial and residential roofing professionals to stay abreast of market directions, trends and cutting-edge technology. Formerly owned by NRCA, the show was sold to Hanley Wood Exhibitions in May 2004.
- MetalTech-USA Panels Revamp LATTC Learning Resource Center
- L-Foot from AceClamp/PMC Makes Installing Solar Racking Systems Easier Than Ever
- Sno Gem celebrates 20 years of innovation
- Nudo obtain rights to manufacture Bellcomb non-stone laminations
- Roll Former Corporation announces new ownership
- Project inspiration for rural builders: Metal buildings
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects