The MRCA 63rd Annual Conference is returning to the beautiful Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas, December 5-7, with an outstanding education program and exhibit hall showcasing state-of-the-art roofing supplies, materials and technology.
Whether you are a commercial or residential contractor, consultant, superintendent, code official, supplier or manufacturer, this conference has something for you including: premier educational programs, opportunity to network with peers, and the chance to connect with leading manufacturers and suppliers. Help your company steer the future of the roofing industry by participating in one or all of these “don’t miss” educational sessions:
- Industry CEO’s will provide their perspective on the state of the industry – post election
- Update on the International Green Construction Code
- Field Performance of Reflective Modified Bitumen Membranes
- Foreman and Superintendent Operational Training in English & Spanish
- Young Contractors Forum: Making the Transition from Manager to Leader
- Collaborative events with the North Texas Roofing Contractors Association (NTRCA) and Roof Consultants Institute – North Texas Chapter (NTCRCI)
The Gaylord provides a winter wonderland full of festive holiday events, activities, and displays for all ages to enjoy! Seeing the Gaylord amidst holiday lights is another good reason to attend the conference. Special MRCA rates are available until November 2.
Please call MRCA at 800-497-6722 or visit www.mrca.org for more information and to register.
We look forward to greeting you in Texas!.