The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) is pleased to announce it is now providing consulting services at no charge to its roofing contractor members.
Launched in June, NRCA’s Consulting Services is a benefit of membership that enables contractors to get tips and advice on current business issues, discuss business strategies or issues with consultants in the following areas.
- Legal—Members can obtain information about general legal issues encountered in daily business.
- Marketing—Assistance with current marketing plans is provided, as well as strategies for increasing homeowner and business owner sales and profitability.
- Information Technology—IT strategies for improving and streamlining operations for maximum business performance.
- Human Resources—Solutions to human resources related issues including federal or state employment law, employee relations and human resource management.
- Enterprise Risk Management—Advice about health, safety, insurance, legislative and regulatory issues, or learn more about loss control and regulatory compliance responsibilities.
- Technical—Solutions to technical questions including proper installation, maintenance or repair of various roof systems, or advice on a specific project.
For more information, go to www.nrca.net/consulting.