Marco Industries, which provides ventilation and a variety of other products to the metal roofing industry through the Marco Weather-Tite™ System, has announced several hires and promotions.
“These changes have been made with an eye to the ongoing expansion of Marco’s sales, marketing, production, and distribution activities,” said Marco president Blake Atkins. “Our goal is to bring extraordinary value to our customers, and these promotions within our proven team, along with some key additions to expand our capabilities, will enhance our ability to deliver value through the roof.”
David Piersol joins the Marco management team as Director of Operations. David will manage all aspects of Marco’s supply chain starting with purchasing and ending with the delivery of products to customers. David brings over 30 years of manufacturing and distribution experience to the company.
In addition to Piersol, other changes to the management team include title changes for Neil Westgarth (now Director of Sales and Marketing) and Ben Oskarsson (now Director of Strategic Business and Product Development).
Other changes include:
- Aaron Carpenter was hired as a Midwest Territory Sales Manager
- Enrico Bocchino was hired as the Quebec/Eastern Province Territory Sales Manager in Canada
- Adam Kozak was promoted to Inside Sales Manager
- Barry Broxterman was promoted to Midwest Regional Sales Manager
- Craig Barker moved from Inside Sales to Territory Sales Manager for the OK, KS and AR territory
- Gary Demarco moved from Shipping Manager to Inside Sales
- George Allaster, Jr, was promoted to Southeast Regional Sales Manager
- John Marchand was promoted to Southwest Regional Sales Manager
- Lindsey Goodsell was promoted to Creative and Digital Marketing Manager
- Zach Buege was promoted to Product Development and Marketing Manager
“All of these changes are an indication of the opportunities that are available to employees here
at Marco,” Atkins said. “We employ the best people we can find and we provide them with the
right tools to be successful. The end result is always better value for our customers.”
For more information on Marco Industries, visit www.marcoindustries.com.