Bi-metal screws have heads and threads made of 304 stainless steel providing exceptional corrosion resistance and ductility. A hardened carbon steel drill point welded to a stainless steel body, which allows the screw to drill and tap steel up to ½” thick.
These screws are used to attach aluminum, stainless steel, insulated metal panel (IMP) and when ductility is needed in the connection.
- In-stock for immediate shipping;
- Available in #12 and ¼” diameters;
- Drill and tap up to ½” thick steel;
- Lengths up to 12” long;
- Head styles include hex washer head, pancake head and button head;
- With and without EPDM Bond-Seal sealing washers; and
- Can be painted to your exact color.
TFC is a leading provider of standard and specialty fasteners, sealants, and tools for metal construction industries. They have 23 locations and can provide job-site assistant, fastener recommendations and product development. For more information visit their website, or call for free samples. www.trianglefastener.com; 800.486.1832.