Plyco, www.plyco.com, and Andersen Windows have something better to offer builders. Introducing 100 Series Windows made with Fibrex® material—a revolutionary composite material that is stronger, more beautiful and environmentally responsible.
If you’re considering building with vinyl windows, consider this:
• 100 Series windows are paintable—vinyl windows are not.
• 100 Series windows hold their form—vinyl windows warp and twist.
• 100 Series windows are Energy Star® rated, green, and LEED qualified.
• 100 Series windows are twice as strong as vinyl.
• 100 Series windows will not fade, flake, blister, chalk or peel no matter what the climate.
Contact your Plyco dealer today at, 800-558-5895, to learn more about this exciting new product from two leaders in the industry.