The 2011 International Roofing Expo is seeking researchers, educators, consultants, technical experts and industry leaders to share their knowledge and business expertise as presenters for the educational conference program.
Taking place February 16-18, 2011, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the educational program conference presents the latest trends in the roofing industry designed to help attendees increase their bottom line and expand their technical knowledge.
Seeking expert speakers with proven, dynamic presentation skills and in-depth knowledge, sessions are 90 minutes in length and should contain timely, practical information that can be immediately implemented in the workplace.
“We are seeking highly knowledgeable speakers with first-hand experience in the development and/or implementation of roofing applications and services,” says Brandi McElhaney, conference manager of Expo. “If you have something challenging, substantive and original to offer, we encourage you to submit a proposal.”
Sessions are taught by high-profile speakers and top-notch industry innovators to help you increase productivity and grow your business.
Topic submissions should focus on applications-oriented, real world, problem-solving topics and be free of promotional materials to sell a product or service.
The multi-track educational program includes technical and workplace safety classes, as well as business-related sessions including leadership/management, green building, legal/HR, money matters, sales/service and general business.
The primary audience of the educational conference program includes commercial and residential roofing contractors, architects, designers, consultants, building owners, facility managers, manufacturers, suppliers, owners, CEOs, general managers, sales professionals, estimators, superintendents and foremen.
“The conference program is an important component of the Expo, offering attendees the opportunity to learn the best practices in the industry," says Bill Good, executive vice president of NRCA, the show’s official sponsor. “Professionals interested in speaking should submit their proposals as soon as possible.”
The deadline for submitting Call for Presentations proposals is April 9, 2010. Session proposals should follow the specifications outlined in the Call for Presentations form located at www.TheRoofingExpo.com and be submitted via e-mail to BMcElhaney@HanleyWood.com. Questions should be directed to Brandi McElhaney, Conference Manager, at 972-536-6392.
About the International Roofing Expo
The International Roofing Expo is the must-attend event for commercial and residential roofing professionals to stay abreast of market directions, trends and cutting-edge technology.
- Nominations now accepted for WoodWorks’ U.S. Wood Design Awards
- Installation of propane-fueled appliances in homes qualify for federal tax credits
- Market confidence builds for newly-built single-family homes
- Metl-Span launches architectural division
- RHEINZINK offers lunch and learn CEU program
- Revere Copper completes installation of zinc-tin coating line
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects