River Falls, WI — The Hi-Fold Door Corporation has launched its state-of-the-art Single-Panel Hydraulic Door. The innovative No-Fold Door merges the electronic and hydraulic systems to offer its aviation, agricultural and industrial customers a more fluid and more user-adjustable experience.
“A Single-Panel Door was a natural extension of our product line,” says Sales Executive Bill Bakalich. “We had the experience, network, and components, and our dealers and customers know the quality of our work.”
“Our goal was not to enter the market and produce what everyone else was producing,” says President Rick Keller. “We wanted to take the product and make it better. Our customers wanted larger cylinders, higher quality components, and push-and-go operation. They needed a door that operated in a new way to put less stress on their buildings and the doors themselves.”
The Patented Sensing Package is the key to market differentiation for the Hi-Fold Single-Panel Door. The highly engineered system merges its Door Control Module within its hydraulic components to synchronize the cylinders constantly within ¼ inch of stroke.
Patented Sensing Package Features:
• Computer-controlled valve ramping system places less stress on buildings and jambs
• 3 user-selectable door speeds provide a customer-selectable performance
• Momentary contact up-down-stop switch controls the door simply and safely
Standard Hi-Fold No-Fold Door Features:
• Pre-assembled, tested and ready for installation
• Rugged, high quality components
• Maintenance-free operation in all climates
• Walk doors, windows and remote operation available
• 3-year comprehensive warranty
Hi-Fold Door Corp. in River Falls, WI is a private company categorized under Metal Doors Sash Frames and Trim Manufacturers. The company has been providing quality doors for the aviation, agricultural and industrial markets since 1977. Hi-Fold previously received several patents for its unique Bi-Fold Door that provides 12-24 inches higher door opening clearance over standard Bi-Fold Doors.
For more information visit www.hi-fold.com.