In an effort to further support residential metal roofing installers, Lancaster, Pa.-based Fabral has teamed up with its distributors to create an authorized contractor program. The contractors receive additional technical support and marketing tools to enhance their efforts, increase sales and expand into new markets. “Fabral’s responsibility to its customers does not stop when a sale is complete,” said Daisy Lilley, marketing manager for Fabral, a nationwide manufacturer of metal roofing and siding for residential, post frame, agricultural, architectural, industrial and commercial applications. “We want the entire promotional, sales, specification and construction process to be a success for all our contractors’ jobs. This program combines the power of Fabral and its distributors to give contractors the additional tools they need for that success.”
As a Fabral authorized contractor, members have enhanced access to:
• Training. Initial and annual training.
• Product support. Technical assistance comes in a variety of methods, including adedicated Fabral e-mail address for authorized contractors.
• Sales tools. Product binders and literature, PowerPoint training and sales presentations, displays, and other materials are offered to enhance marketing and sales efforts.
• Online resources. A members section at www.fabral.com includes color visualizers, installation videos and more.
• Sales leads. Leads in a local market area help authorized contractors beat the competition.
• Promotions. Contractors can participate in exclusive sales promotions and programs.
• Advertising dollars. Co-op funds allow yard signs, imprinted color charts and premium items to be purchased. Co-op funds are granted by signing up as an authorized contractor and with future purchases of Fabral registered products.
• Public relations and communications. Fabral provides support for public relations; sponsorship for programs, such as the Metal Roofing Alliance; and communication vehicles, such as monthly e-mail updates. This allows authorized contractors to stay connected with Fabral, as well as for Fabral to spread the word about contractors.
Fabral launched the program at the 2011 Frame Building Expo in Indianapolis. “Market conditions are competitive right now, and metal roofing contractors have realized this program gives them the tools to market their companies and meet customers’ needs,” Lilley noted. “The Fabral program encompasses more tools and support than typical programs, so contractors have more opportunities in new markets. Contractors can use Fabral’s proven sales and marketing tools to promote their businesses and ultimately grow their own sales.”
To learn more about the program, visit www.fabral.com or call 800-477-2741