Realizing energy efficiency’s full potential is the topic March 10 when 400 stakeholders from business, industry, government, academia, the media and the public interest sector meet in Washington, D.C. for an in-depth discussion on funding, technology and policy measures required to make it happen.
Launched in 2004, the Great Energy Efficiency Day has quickly become a “must attend” discussion on the need for, and benefits of, energy efficiency. The event features leading energy voices in energy efficiency addressing timely issues and provides insight from Capitol Hill with keynote addresses from congressional members.
For information, or a link to the registration site, click this link:
Among confirmed speakers, as of February 2, are:
- Marilyn Brown, Member, Board of Directors (nominated), Tennessee Valley Authority
- Faren Dancer, President, Sundancer Creations, Custom Builders, LLC
- Gov. Parris Glendening, President, Smart Growth Leadership Institute
- Bill Millar, President, American Public Transportation Association
- Malcolm Woolf, Director, Maryland Energy Administration