EPS, makers of structural insulated panels (SIPs), announces a strategy for continued growth and expansion into two key areas.
One expansion targets the East Coast market. Joe Hess has been named new district sales manager and will serve New York, Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio and other New England states. Hess brings over 15 years of experience to his position and will be responsible for adding key dealers to the region.
Until an eastern location for a new satellite facility is selected, EPS will subsidize freight and service into the Eastern market with aggressive pricing and programs that will create the base sales needed for such a facility.
The second expansion area will strengthen the company’s Post-Frame Program. Bob Carlyle is a new district sales manager serving Southwest Iowa and Nebraska. With nearly 20 years of experience, he will look at ways to enhance the post-frame product offerings and drawing programs. EPS will also evaluate offering a sub-contract labor program for its dealers.
These expansion plans will allow EPS to continue to provide dealers with the strongest line of products and services to their customers. Dealers will be in a unique position to offer a complete post-frame line along with the SIPs building products. EPS pledges to continue its efforts to assist dealers in producing buildings that are ENERGY STAR qualified and Green Built certified. Dealers can sell agricultural buildings along with a product mix of insulated shops, storage buildings, residential and commercial buildings.
EPS says its dealers can differentiate themselves by providing consumers with a diverse product line that reduces energy consumption and provides a healthier environment at prices similar to conventional construction.
Dealers are provided with more customer solutions through these new programs which will be initiated over the next few months:
• 9’ oc Post Frame with IBC snow loads and 90 mph wind loads with unbalanced snow loads. These will be at a price competitive with most major post-frame buildings that do not offer wind load and unbalanced snow loads. EPS will compete one-on-one against any major competitor on all these designs.
• 20’ and taller post-frame and solid core designs to assist in designs for taller storage buildings.
• A complete 3D drawing program to show elevations and floor plans of EPS buildings and options that any dealer can draw without prior expertise in drawing software. This program can easily be used by any dealer.
• New ladder frame and stick-built pricing option to compete on many different sidings and roofing materials.
• Choice of 28- and 29-gauge roll formed siding and roofing steel to compete with improved steel options.
• Several new energy efficient window options that can help earn ENERGY STAR qualifications.
• An on-staff Energy Consultant who can help obtain the most competitive building that offers 20-30% savings compared to conventional construction.
• A complete coop marketing and advertising program that offers results with a web site, ads, show exhibits signs and advertising programs tailored for specific businesses, ready when it’s needed.
In a continued effort to help its dealers grow and profit, EPS says it will provide superior building products and the support services to back it up.