The architecture/engineering/construction industry has a new resource now available from the Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA).
This professional association has just published "The Energy Design Guide for Metal Building Systems." It is the only resource available on energy efficient design options for code compliant metal building systems.
Within the guide’s 156 pages is detailed information on topics including:
• Incorporating daylighting and cool roofs into metal buildings;
• Methods and systems for insulating metal building systems;
• Design guidance for sustainable metal building systems;
• Energy codes, standards and compliance tools;
• A complete guide to green ratings and certification programs
• Utilizing photovoltaic panels