Metal-Era, Inc., a national leader in commercial roof edge and roof ventilation solutions, announces the release of their newly revamped website at www.metalera.com.
The dramatically redesigned site, designed and created by the Metal-Era’s in-house Product Management and IT teams and their outside marketing partner, Trungale, Egan + Associates, captures Metal-Era’s forward–thinking vision and commitment to the growing needs of its customers. Based on a design that allows users to quickly find the content they are looking for, the new site offers:
Updated product images and illustrations that showcase unique product components
Streamlined searching and more intuitive navigation
Interactive displays and tools using multimedia technology
An overall fresh, updated look and feel
“We are extremely happy with the new website,” says Tony Mallinger, president at Metal-Era. “The updates are extremely comprehensive and user-friendly. It really reflects our mission of innovation and providing industry-leading resources for our customers.”
The new site displays the overall updated look of the Metal-Era brand, including interactive content, new literature, new product logos, new product and project images, bold colors and a clean, fresh design. The micro-site structure allows for enhanced organization of information throughout the website, making locating information an easy process.
The new website is available immediately at www.metalera.com.
About Metal-Era, Inc.
Celebrating over 30 years of unequaled service in the industry, Metal-Era provides a wide selection of engineered roof edge systems designed to meet the roofing industry’s strictest standards. In 2006 Metal-Era introduced an innovative line of airflow products, to provide commercial buildings with proper intake and exhaust venting. Metal-Era employees and its nationwide network of experienced representatives and distributors are dedicated to providing superior products and personalized service. For more information about Metal-Era, visit www.metalera.com.
- Metl-Span launches architectural division
- RHEINZINK offers lunch and learn CEU program
- Revere Copper completes installation of zinc-tin coating line
- Fi-Foil celebrates 30 years of innovations as a reflective insulation manufacturer
- Hanley Wood, USGBC partner with Greenbuild and plan to go global
- Firestone Building Products launches fluid applied metal roofing systems
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects