NCI Building Systems will host a two-day conference in Houston to unveil the latest research on metal construction design issues. The annual event will take place October 4-5, 2012 at the Lone Star College Conference Center (20515 SH 249, Houston, TX, 77070). Leading researchers and experts in a range of engineering disciplines will present on numerous relevant topics, including energy industry trends and forecasts, and issues surrounding earthquake engineering. The seminar will provide 15 continuing education units, comprising the number of hours needed for attendees to fulfill their CE requirements for the year.
NCI Building Systems is committed to providing the highest standard of steel construction solutions in the world. With unparalleled offerings in the way of innovative building design, project management and specialty products, no other company is better positioned to handle unique project requirements. To register for this event, or for more information, please visit the event registration page.
- Drexel Metals Introduces Visualizer iPad App
- Englert To Hold Customer Appreciation Days In May
- MFM Building Products Hires New Representation
- Valspar Releases New PVDF Coatings Tech Paper
- New Honeywell arrest system designed for working at heights on or above elevated machinery
- AWC awarded USDA grant to research market for tall wood construction
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects