NFBA members still have time to enter their favorite post-frame building in the distinguished 2011 Building of the Year contest. The deadline for entries is December 8.
Winners will be recognized at the prestigious Frame Building Expo Awards Luncheon on Thursday, March 1 in St. Louis, Mo. Also:
· Winning entries are recognized in Frame Building News magazine and on www.nfba.org.
· Winning photos will be featured on the Expo Trade Show Floor for over 1,000 professionals to view.
· You will receive a Building of the Year plaque to proudly display at your office to showcase your company’s quality work.
Building of the Year categories include:
· Agricultural Storage and/or Workshops
· Commercial (5,000 sq. ft.); (5,000-10,000 sq. ft.); and (10,000+ sq. ft.)
· Hobby Shops
· Horse Barns/Facilities (under 3,000 sq. ft.); (3,000-10,000 sq. ft.); and (10,000+ sq. ft.)
· Livestock Facilities
· Suburban Garages
Any building erected by an NFBA member builder that utilizes post-frame construction in a minimum of 50% of the building structure is eligible for this award.
Register for the Awards Luncheon. Please note that last year’s luncheon sold out fast, so you are strongly advised to secure your spot in advance. You do not have to be an NFBA member to attend the Awards Luncheon, which is held in conjunction with the annual Frame Building Expo.