Citing the challenging economy, the National Frame Building Association says it is reducing admission prices for members who attend the 2013 Frame Building Expo in Memphis, Tenn. The event is set for Feb. 20-22 at the Cook Convention Center.
In their new pricing structure, the NFBA is breaking out the tradeshow from the educational sessions. There will be free admission to the tradeshow for NFBA members registering before the early bird deadline of January 25. After that date, pricing raises to $25 for members attending the tradeshow only.
For access to the full conference, which includes both the tradeshow floor and educational sessions, early bird pricing is set at $75. After that date, it raises to $100.
The new structure also provides pricing for anyone attending just one day of the conference.
Below is the full list of attendance fees for the 2013 Expo.
Tradeshow Floor Only
• Early Bird Pricing: Free Member /$50 Non-Member
• After Early Bird: $25 Member /$75 Non-Member
Spouses and children under 12 are free to attend the tradeshow floor only, and will not be admitted into educational sessions.
Builder Community Full Conference (Educational Sessions and Tradeshow Floor access)
• Early Bird Pricing: $75 Member /$150 Non-Member
• After Early Bird: $100 Member / $200 Non-Member
Builder Community One Day Registration (Educational Sessions and Tradeshow Floor access for one day only choice of Wed, Thurs, or Fri)
• Early Bird Pricing: $30 Member /$100 Non-Member
• After Early Bird: $50 Member / $100 Non-Member
Supplier/Dealer Community Full Conference (Educational Sessions and Tradeshow Floor access)
• Early Bird Pricing: $150 Member /$400 Non-Member
• After Early Bird: $200 Member / $450 Non-Member
The Early Bird rate cut-off date is January 25, 2013.
For more information visit www.nfba.org.