PPG Industries’ coil and extrusion coatings business announced that six members of the Nucor Buildings Group have achieved PPG Certified Metal Panel Program accreditation.
The six companies are: American Buildings Co. and Architectural Metal Systems, both of Eufaula, Ala.; CBC Steel Buildings, Lathrop, Calif.; Gulf States Manufacturers, Starkville, Miss.; Kirby Building Systems, Portland, Tenn.; and Nucor Building Systems, which operates plants in Waterloo, Ind.; Swansea, S.C.; Terrell, Texas; and Brigham City, Utah.
PPG/CMPP is a certification program administered by the PPG coil and extrusion coatings business. It gives architects a direct channel to an elite group of metal panel manufacturers that are certified by PPG to apply high-performance Duranar, Duranar Ultra-Cool and Duranar Vari-Cool fluoropolymer coatings to metal building components, or to specify, design, fabricate and install aluminum components pre-painted with these coatings.
To learn more about the PPG Certified Metal Panel Program, call 1-888-PPG-IDEA (774-4332) or visit www.ppgideascapes.com.
PPG: Bringing innovation to the surface.
PPG Industries’ vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty products company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in more than 60 countries around the world. Sales in 2011 were $14.9 billion. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol:PPG). For more information, visit www.ppg.com.
- Englert unveils major solar PV rooftop powering manufacturing, corporate headquarters
- Metal vs. Mother Nature (Fire)
- FRSA show concentrates more value in fewer days
- Western Roofing Expo returns to Reno
- Arhitectural Testing moves into larger facility
- Kalzip forms a welcoming wave at Oklahoma University Children’s Hospital
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects