The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) will present an educational session at the 2009 METALCON show in Tampa, Florida. The workshop will be held on Thursday, October 8, beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the Tampa Convention Center.
The session, “How to Save Energy Using Reflective Products and Hybrid Systems in Metal Buildings,” will discuss the need to reduce energy use in metal buildings. This ever increasing demand for improved performance makes innovative systems involving combinations of technologies – hybrid systems – become a focus of innovation. The presentation will address installation of reflective assemblies in metal buildings; the basis for performance of reflective systems; the basis for performance of hybrid systems (combinations of conventional materials and advanced systems and materials) as well as estimate the reduction in energy use.
To register to attend this workshop and/or for more information on the entire METALCON 2009 event, visit www.METALCON.com or call 800-537-7765. Early registration discounts are available until September 22 providing significant savings to attendees. Classes will fill up quickly.
- PERC redesigns, improves buildwithpropane.com
- MetalTech-USA Panels Revamp LATTC Learning Resource Center
- L-Foot from AceClamp/PMC Makes Installing Solar Racking Systems Easier Than Ever
- Sno Gem celebrates 20 years of innovation
- Nudo obtain rights to manufacture Bellcomb non-stone laminations
- Roll Former Corporation announces new ownership
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects