The Winter 2011 issue of Rural Builder Green has just been released with a great new look and some new easy-to-view features.
The exclusive digital magazine showcases the latest in green building products, techniques and methods, as well as success stories, unique innovations, news and links to sources.
In this issue:
• A ‘green’ chapel: Destroyed in a wildfire, this chapel in Southern California comes back better than ever
• SIPs for Sundance: The making of Robert Redford’s Sundance Conference Center in Utah
• Cross Laminated Timber: A North Carolina bell tower becomes the first CLT structure in the U.S.
• The benefits of CLT
• The Zenergy House: L.A.’s first comprehensive green remodel – with VIDEO tour!
• A blend of solar and metal: The best of both worlds at a Long Island, N.Y. property
• Wind Farm: Visitors at this energy center in Washington state learn more about making and saving energy
• DC area’s first passive house: A ‘capital’ idea – with VIDEO tour!
• New energy generation facility in Ohio: Wyandot Solar by Juwi is largest in the state
• Super Stucco: Advanced system featured in Atlanta office – with VIDEO tour!
Also in Rural Builder Green Winter 2011:
• Green building products your customers are asking for
• Links to websites of the advertisers who are an active part of green building
• Innovations: Smart ideas that help get the job done
• News: What’s happening in the green world
CLICK HERE to get started!
You may also be interested in this FREE read:
FREE subscription to Rural Builder Magazine
Whether you’re involved in post-frame, metal frame, masonry, or any other type of town-and-country low-rise construction, respond today to this FREE subscription offer to Rural Builder and stay ahead of the industry curve!