The second issue of Rural Builder Green is now available — right on your desktop!
For the latest and hottest in green building products in techniques, check out Rural Builder Green, a digital magazine featuring energy efficiency and sustainbility. In this issue:
• Greenbuild wrap-up: Almost 30,000 attendees travel to Phoenix for the 2009 conference
• Green Remodel: Arlena of "Gardenwise with Arlena" remodel’s her home from top to bottom
• Farmers love green: The components of one man’s energy-efficient barn shop
• Metal vs. Concrete: Metal roofing proves its efficiency
• New Construction: Insulated roof and wall panels work for homeowner
• Utility goes solar: Crystalline panels save energy for Wisconsin phone company
• Rain Harvest: Where water is in short supply, collecting rainwater becomes popular
Check out the latest issue of Rural Builder Green!