The Southern Cypress Manufacturers Association unveiled its redesigned website at www.CypressInfo.org. User-friendly and simply packed with information, the site is ‘the’ information source for all things cypress—siding, decking, and much more.
“When homeowners, retailers, and architects want information on a product they turn to the Internet,” says SCMA vice president Shepard Haggerty, Williams Lumber Co. of Rocky Mount, N.C. “With the recent updates, our website is more informative, more attractive and easier to navigate than ever before.”
A click on the Installation & Specifications tab provides sourcing and specification information, including cypress grades, span tables, working characteristics, strength and mechanical specifications, and more.
At the Media Center, visitors can download a growing catalog of case studies featuring extraordinary homes and commercial buildings. Each study showcases the natural beauty, durability, and versatile functionality of cypress with comments from the projects’ architects.
The Outdoor Applications tab offers information on cypress siding and decking, as well as do-it-yourself articles and videos on building privacy fences, raised garden beds, even window boxes. And Photo Galleries, showcasing cypress in commercial and residential applications, can be found at both the Outdoor Applications and Interior Uses tabs.
The user-friendly website makes it easy to learn more. Visit www.CypressInfo.org and take a tour.
The Southern Cypress Manufacturers Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of cypress building products to design professionals and consumers. For more information, visit www.CypressInfo.org.
- “the idea book” by Metal Roofing Magazine available digitally for free viewing!
- Size matters (especially when it comes to gutters)
- Cover Story: Metal Shingles, the standing seam alternative
- MRA Update: Adopting a focus on larger — and growing — audience
- Crew foreman of the month: Kole Kroft
- Post-Frame R&T: Fall arrest system testing
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects