InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Wayne Dalton doors to be featured on HGTV, Science Channel programs
- AWC announces self-directed study program
- RHEINZINK Roof Helps Replicate 16th Century Look and Feel for New Barn
- METAL ROOFERS: WHAT’S YOUR OUTLOOK FOR 2015?
- Time lapse video: Minnesota McDonald’s constructed in 3 minutes
- Construction Backlog Indicator Reaches Another All-Time High
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects