InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Connect, learn & discover at the 2015 Frame Building Expo
- DBCI enlists DSI as distributor for Northeast
- Nudo Products announces acquisition of Marlite, Inc.
- 2015 IRE To Offer Robust Conference Program
- The Bradbury Group Introduces The Mini-B.O.S.S. Flying Shear
- Atlas Roofing Appoints New VP of Sales and Marketing
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects