InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Heartland NFBA Chapter announces Building of the Year Award winners
- Online Registration Open for the 2015 IRE
- New Petersen Aluminum App Launches With Smartphone Giveaway
- Georgia-Pacific announces $37M investment at Gurdon Lumber operations
- Varco Pruden Appoints New District Manager – Alan Johnson
- Varco Pruden Launches Utility Built™
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects