InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- MFM Building Products Hires New Representation
- Valspar Releases New PVDF Coatings Tech Paper
- New Honeywell arrest system designed for working at heights on or above elevated machinery
- AWC awarded USDA grant to research market for tall wood construction
- McElroy Metal releases updated Max-Rib brochure
- Introduction to Structural Design of Wood Buildings offered at Virginia Tech
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects