InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Open Houses Set For March 18-19 At Englert Tenn. Field Offices
- Product feature: lumber and hardware retailer depends on AceClamp ML for solar panel system
- Metl-Span opens 7th manufacturing facility
- System Protects Metal Roofs
- Metalmaster Roofmaster Celebrates Banner Year
- RoofScreen Mfg. launches online store
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects