InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Advanced Architectural offers new product line and redesigned website
- MFM Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal receives Miami-Dade approval
- Fort Lauderdale SIP Conference offers AIA credits
- New hangers install over two layers of drywall
- LMCurbs reaches 20-year milestone as strategic distributor for S-5!
- Virginia Tech course addresses post-frame design issues
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects