InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Utah Metal Roofing Manufacturer Finding Ways To Pay It Forward
- National Coatings Enhances their Reach in Northern Texas
- Metal of Honor Awards: Vote For The Best Supplier In The Metal Roofing Industry!
- ABC predicts continued construction industry growth in 2015
- Englert Names New Pittsburgh FSC Manager
- Palram Opens New Logistics Center
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects