InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Top Tips: What you might not know about selection and installation of commercial door hardware
- Innovative portable ‘Bar Pod’ sports doors from Schweiss
- MCA offering 50%-off membership dues for new members
- Edema, Knight, Overhults named to Rural Builder Hall of Fame
- Options for post-frame builders just keep getting better
- Sealant: A Critical Step in Metal Roofing
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects