InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- Going commercial: best practices and tips for post-frame builders making the transition
- Money Talk: Lease or Buy? New rules to impact decision
- ABC Supply Opens Additional Branches
- Major insulation manufacturers collaborate to train contractors
- AWC statement on recent Biogenic Carbon Review
- Ken Schmidt to Provide the Keynote Address at the 2015 IRE
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects