InterWrap R&D department confirms completion of extended exposure testing and approval for increasing the UV exposure warranty period from three months to six months.
Extended exposure offers roofing contractors more flexibility in project planning. PSU-30 offers roofers the ability to dry-in construction projects or tear off re-roof projects and cover the roof deck with PSU-30 as a temporary waterproof barrier until the primary roofing can be installed. This enables roofers to effectively manage multiple projects without tarps or rushing the project to avoid bad weather.
- PMC’s Snow Retention Systems May Help In Harsh Winters
- Rigid Global Buildings Celebrated Groundbreaking
- IMP sells itself in Alaska
- Nelson Wood Shims offers 12-inch shims for contractors
- Master Flash now CSA-approved, available through Leland
- Updated Petersen Aluminum website loaded with new features
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects