Ever want to give feedback directly to the WD-40 marketing team or share an idea you have about a product? WD-40 Company is asking construction and skilled trade professionals to join its new informal advisory board, the WD-40 Voice, to let your voice be heard and help shape the future of its products.
Selected members will provide ongoing feedback about products, be the first to see the latest innovations, hear up-to-date company and product news, and be encouraged to share opinions and insights via the WD-40 Fan Club, blogs and other social media platforms. Those interested can sign up at WD40.com/WD40Voice.
“We’re looking forward to the open discussions and honest feedback we receive from some of our most active end-users,” said Tim Lesmeister, vice president of marketing at WD-40 Company. “Some of our most important innovations have come from our fans’ feedback, so when the WD-40 Voice speaks, we will listen.”
The WD-40 VOICE is an extension of the WD-40 Fan Club, which was first introduced for WD-40 Multi-Use Product in 2001 after its 2,000 Uses Sweepstakes received more than 300,000 entries. The campaign asked consumers to share their favorite uses, which included uses that had been passed down for generations. Since then, the WD-40 Fan Club has become an interactive social network of more than 115,000 members sharing their favorite WD-40 Multi-Use Product uses, tips, photos and videos. The WD-40 Fan Club is also a platform for trade professionals and enthusiasts to learn from one another and participate in exclusive contests and promotions. To join the WD-40 Fan Club, visit MyWD40.com.
WD-40 Company, with headquarters in San Diego, is a global consumer products company dedicated to delivering unique, high-value and easy-to-use solutions for a wide variety of maintenance needs of “doer” and “on-the-job” users by leveraging and building the brand fortress of the company. The company markets multi-purpose maintenance products, which include the WD-40® Multi-Use Product, 3-in-one, Blue Works and WD-40 Specialist product lines. The company also markets homecare and cleaning brands X-14 mildew stain remover and automatic toilet bowl cleaners, 2000 Flushes automatic toilet bowl cleaners, Carpet Fresh and No Vac rug and room deodorizers, Spot Shot aerosol and liquid carpet stain removers, 1001 household cleaners and rug and room deodorizers and Lava and Solvol heavy-duty hand cleaners.
- “the idea book” by Metal Roofing Magazine available digitally for free viewing!
- Size matters (especially when it comes to gutters)
- Cover Story: Metal Shingles, the standing seam alternative
- MRA Update: Adopting a focus on larger — and growing — audience
- Crew foreman of the month: Kole Kroft
- Post-Frame R&T: Fall arrest system testing
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects