The National Roofing Contractors Association announced its 2011-12 slate of officers and directors at its 124th Annual Convention held Feb. 14-18 in Las Vegas.
Kent Tolley of Quality Tile Roofing Inc., Boise, Idaho, was elected NRCA president, and Bruce McCrory of Kiker Corp., Mobile, Ala., was elected senior vice president. Nelson Braddy of King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie, Texas; Dennis Conway of Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas; and Don Kennedy of Don Kennedy Roofing Co. Inc., Nashville, Tenn., were elected vice presidents.
Additionally, the following were elected as directors:
- Greg Campbell, John J. Campbell Roofing Co. Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Chris Cooper, Mandal’s Inc., Gulfport, Miss.
- Tom Davies, The Mountain Co., Vienna, W. Va.
- John Embow, Grove Roofing Services Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
- Brad Jones, B.R. Jones Roofing Co., Stratham, N.H.
- Eric Kirberg, Kirberg Co., St. Louis
- Geoff Mitchell, Mid-South Roof Systems Inc., Atlanta
- Robert Morgan, Upstate Roofing & Painting Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Richard Nugent, Nations Roof LLC, Bridgeport, Conn.
- Rod Petrick, Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Bridgeview, Ill.
- J.C. Robinson, Frye Roofing Inc., Bluefield, W. Va.
- J.J. Smithey, Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Kyle Thomas, Thomas Roofing Co. Inc., Mobile, Ala.
For more information about NRCA’s board of directors and next year’s nominations, contact Chrystine Hanus, NRCA’s director of meeting services, at 847-299-9070, ext. 7522 or email@example.com.
NRCA is one of the construction industry’s most respected trade association and the voice and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technology and advocacy. It represents all segments of the roofing industry, including contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building owners; and city, state and government agencies. NRCA’s mission is to inform and assist the roofing industry, act as its principal advocate and help members in serving their customers. NRCA continually strives to enhance every aspect of the roofing industry. For information about NRCA and its services and offerings, visit www.nrca.net.