Samco Machinery has introduced an “on-the-fly” auto adjust panel line with stiffening ribs.
This is a continuous and high performance roll forming line with a blank feeding operation. The line can run variable speeds from 0 up to maximum 200 feet per minute via variable frequency drive. Top speed is based on the product having 29-gauge (0.014 inches) in pieces four feet in length or longer.
- Powered roller conveyor with automated guide adjustment; working range from 18 thru 34 inches and incorporates slight conveyor angle
- Edge trimmer solution with 2 trimmer blades and 2 scrap choppers to collect the scrap
- Entry guide designed to fit pre-cut blank and automatic entry guide to the roll former. Adjustable material guides automatically to cut up to a 52-inch strip width.
- Heavy duty steel fabricated inboard and outboard stands and alloyed steel shafts, hardened & ground for longevity. Gear boxes at every station drive of the roll former.
- Duplex mill Includes jog/reserve remote pendant for the roll former and includes variable speed direct torque drive system.
A short video of this machine is available on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/iPHKH7plqoo.