The all new SnapTable PRO adjusts to accommodate panels between 12” and 24” and is equipped to notch, slit and hem up to 60” offsets for hip-valley roofing cuts.
It is the newest addition to the collection; added to increase the capability to slit and hem up to 60” for any commercial, industrial or residential jobsite.
The SnapTable PRO is an all-in-one panel preparation system for standing seam metal roofing; with the highest quality in notching, slitting and hemming. The SnapTable Pro is:
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA;
- Consistently notches, slits & hems standing seam profiles from 12”-24”;
- Saves an average of 35 percent on labor cost;
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty; and
- 60” slitting and hemming capabilities.
Hydraulic notching system
IDEAL FOR: Lite to 20 gauge including Cor-Ten 1″, 1 1/2″ Nail Strip, 1″, 1 1/2″, 1 3/4″ SnapLock, 1″, 1 1/2″, 2″ Mechanical Seam, Zip-Rib and many more options.
12 inches – 24 inches
Slitter Maximum Angle:
Hemmer Maximum Angle:
All-in-one Panel/Roofing tool. It notches, slits, and hems panels. Suggested maximum panel thickness, 20 gauge.
For More Information Visit the Website: www.swensonshear.com