Triangle Fastener Corp., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce the launch of a complete line corrosion resistant zinc head screws.
Features and benefits include:
- The ZAMAC-5 Zinc Alloy Head provides superior strength and will not red rust!
- The carbon steel shank is TRI-SEAL 1,000-hrs salt spray coated which increases the corrosion resistance by more than 20X compared to zinc plated screws.
- EPDM sealing washer provides exceptional sealing and weathering capabilities.
- Sizes: #12 and 1/4” diameters in BLAZER-3 and BLAZER-5 drill points and in lengths up to 4” long.
- The 1/4” BLAZER-1 Lap/stitch screw and #17 Type AB comes standard with patented VRT Technology to increase back-out resistance.