- RHEINZINK Roof Helps Replicate 16th Century Look and Feel for New Barn
- METAL ROOFERS: WHAT’S YOUR OUTLOOK FOR 2015?
- Time lapse video: Minnesota McDonald’s constructed in 3 minutes
- Construction Backlog Indicator Reaches Another All-Time High
- Bradbury Announces People on the Move
- DBCI Celebrates Nationwide 5-Year Safety Milestone
- An argument for fully engineered post-frame buildings
- Product Profile: Ventilation
- Icon offers hydraulic overhead doors
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association presents industry awards
- Free webinar: Beyond lead generation — developing leads that turn into sales in 2012
- Post frame with panache: Working with architects
Tag Archives: amish post-frame builders
Amish builders, at least in Pennsylvania, have a reputation for high quality and efficient work. When asked about that, Sylvan Stoltzfus says he doesn’t think Amish building companies are any different from any other post-frame building companies. But, he concedes, the Amish have a different work ethic and it creates a different type of labor pool. But it is the type of work ethic other general contractors value and will seek out for subcontracting work.